RV insurance can protect your RV & travel trailer, motorhome, travel trailer, camper and even your horse trailer. Let Choice Agents help you select the right coverage for your RV needs and get a great price at the same time. You can even request a quote online and we'll give you quotes from multiple companies so you can compare and save!
- Full timer’s—If your RV is your primary residence (that is, you don’t own or reside in another dwelling), then you’ll want to get a full timer’s plan. It’s similar to homeowners insurance, but it's for your RV.
- Vacation liability—This plan provides financial protection from accidents or injuries that happen around your RV when parked at a campsite or temporary residence.
- Emergency expense—If your RV is damaged while you're traveling, this plan helps pay for hotel and other lodging/travel expenses.
As local, independent agents, we work for YOU, finding you the best possible rate for the right coverage. As authorized agents of Insurance Professionals of Arizona, we compare dozens of companies to find you the best options for home, auto, business and life insurance in many states. We're proud to work only with A-rated carriers so our clients can expect outstanding financial strength and superior claims service to help protect what they value most. And with over 6 decades of combined experience, you can count on the most informed advice and stellar service!
- RVs that are for personal use can be insured for up to 365 days per year. Even Full-Timers coverage is available. This gives you plenty of time to travel and explore this great nation of ours.
- Liability coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage, and more.
- You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- Stated Value - Actual Cash Value/Market Value of the RV
- Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost – replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it
- Consider Vacation Liability coverage for when you stop driving and start using your recreational vehicle as a temporary residence. Some policies can include additional coverage for physical damage in Mexico.
- Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected.
- Roadside Assistance which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation, and meal coverage if needed.
- Customer assistance is available 24/7 to answer all your insurance questions. In the event you have a loss, the insurance companies we work with have skilled claims teams who will work with you to get your RV repaired and back on the road.
- Other additional coverage can include: accident forgiveness, pet coverage, diminishing deductible, and more.
- Discounts can lower your premium. Ask if you qualify for safe driver discounts, original owner discounts, package discounts and more.
- You can save money if you insure more than one item, including your home, cars, motorcycles, classic cars, and boats.