Do You Need Insurance for Your Off-Road Vehicle?
Most specialized vehicles aren’t covered under your standard auto or home insurance policy, especially when you aren’t on your own property. What’s more, many national, state, or other public parks require specialty vehicle riders to be properly insured.
There’s no shortage of ways to get outside in Arizona. Whether you’re hitting the trail, the links, or just the great outdoors, the last thing you want to worry about is whether your insurance policy has you protected. Choice Agents can help you get the specialized coverage you need for your specialized vehicles. We can help you protect your investment and let you get focus on having fun.
Are your off-road toys covered?
- ATV (All-terrain vehicle) insurance
- Dirt bike insurance
- Dune buggy insurance
- Golf cart insurance
- Snowmobile insurance
- Any other motor sports insurance
As local, independent agents, we work for YOU, finding you the best possible rate for the right coverage. As authorized agents of Insurance Professionals of Arizona, we compare dozens of companies to find you the best options for home, auto, business and life insurance in many states. We're proud to work only with A-rated carriers so our clients can expect outstanding financial strength and superior claims service to help protect what they value most. And with over 6 decades of combined experience, you can count on the most informed advice and stellar service!
Keeping Insurance Costs Low
Several factors can affect the cost of insuring a specialty vehicle. So how can you keep your rates low?
- Be safe - If you have violations on your driving record or claims on your insurance policy, your rates will likely be higher.
- Choose your vehicle carefully - Some models of ATVs, snowmobiles, dirt bikes or other off-road vehicles are considered more aggressive machines, and typically cost more to insure.
- Own and Insure More Than One - With many carriers you can receive a discount if you insure more than one specialty vehicle on your policy.
Good Coverage. Great Times
Every specialty vehicle policy is unique, but the following is a quick rundown of the some of the options included in most ATV, snowmobile, dirt bike, golf cart, and other off-road vehicle insurance policies:
- Collision coverage pays for covered damage to your vehicle when in a collision with another vehicle or other object.
- Property damage liability coverage insures you against certain damages caused to another person’s property while operating your vehicle.
- Bodily injury liability coverage insures you against certain damages if you injure someone while operating your vehicle.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than collision - like fire, theft, or vandalism.
Let us help make sure you’re covered when you hit the trail. Talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on the Arizona motor sports insurance that’s right for you.