Medicare Supplement insurance, also called Medigap Insurance, helps cover some costs that Medicare insurance by itself won't pick up. It also delivers a few other important benefits:
- You can choose care from any doctor that accepts Medicare insurance
- Medicare Supplement insurance is guaranteed renewable, as long as you pay your premium
- You have a choice of private insurers through which to purchase Medicare Supplement insurance
- Medicare Supplement policies can be used to cover Medicare co-pay costs
- Medigap insurance can be used with Medicare prescription coverage to control out of pocket medication costs
What should you know before you get Medicare Supplement insurance?: Medicare Supplement Insurance doesn't cover everything. Some notable exclusions are long term care, vision, eyeglasses and dental. There are also several different standard medigap insurance policies - twelve, in fact, each one provides different levels of insurance coverage. Medicare Supplement insurance is available in most states, but not everywhere.
As local, independent agents, we work for YOU, finding you the best possible rate for the right coverage. As authorized agents of Insurance Professionals of Arizona, we compare dozens of companies to find you the best options for home, auto, business and life insurance in many states. We're proud to work only with A-rated carriers so our clients can expect outstanding financial strength and superior claims service to help protect what they value most. And with over 6 decades of combined experience, you can count on the most informed advice and stellar service!